G. Robert Adams, PE, CPESC
Growing up in and around the business since the Company’s inception in 1980, Rob started his land development education as part of Adams’ survey crew. Following in his family’s footsteps, Rob attended Texas A&M University, where he received a Bachelor of Science Degree in Civil Engineering. Upon graduation, Rob joined his father and uncle in business, learning the engineering and land development consulting business from the ground up. Rob was integral in helping grow and expand the Company beyond its East Texas roots, opening the DFW office in 1997. Since 2002, Rob has served as Chief of Operations, expanding the Company into the Austin, TX market. With strong leadership skills and an eye on the future, Rob continues to lead the Company, striving for improvement in project delivery and overall client satisfaction.
Bachelor of Science – Civil Engineering, Texas A&M University, College Station, Texas, 1992
• Registered Professional Engineer: TX, AL, AR, AZ, CO, FL, IL, KS, LA, OK, MO, MS, NM, TN, UT, WI
• Certified Professional in Erosion and Sedimentation Control (CPESC)
• National Council of Examiners for Engineering and Surveying (NCEES)
• National Society of Professional Engineers (NSPE)
• American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE)